Monday, March 7, 2011

The Skinny in me bought....

I gotta work out. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out. It's been about two months since I've worked out. And I just don't have the time. Which uh..is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh..and watch tv. And get a bone density test. And uh.. try to figure out what my phone number spells in words.

- Ellen DeGeneres

Hiya

So, I think I mentioned that I am on the path to Skinny'sville, south of Used to be Thick, neighbor to Large Town. Anyway, Last week I went out and bought Motivation. Thats right, I bought me some Motivation. If its cheap and less than 50% off it can be bought. I figured I needed something to work towards, you know, something I can hang and stare at as well as cuss out when I am doing 100 Squats (more like 25 right now but I am getting there) So I went dress shopping, I only bought one thing- Surprisingly it was in the 2011/2012 budget, because I will get at least a few wears out of this dress.

Below is my Summer dress. Its lacy and white and a Medium. But a small Medium. Basically, I need to be thinner in order to wear it. Much thinner.



Its a shortish dress, reaches my knees.
The back
So lacy and so soft.

I want to pair it with some brown sandals, a thick brown braided belt and an off white/cream/brown Fedora, with some Gold hoop earrings and my hair looking fly. Yep Yep, Summer is coming and I am gonna be ready!!!!!!!!

Of course, I realize that now, that I have placed my intentions on here, I will be forced to work harder. Its all part of my master plan.........


Blessings and Love and Summer time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!