Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hair update - after the braids. Pt.1

To be with the others, you have to have your hair short and wear ties. So we're trying to make a Third World happen, know what I mean? Jimi Hendrix

Hi
So I took out my braids last night and today and This is her in all her glory. I must say, the process of unbraiding sucks, but I got through it. Then I gently combed through the individual braids and took snapshots for your viewing pleasure.

My braids. Yep, I save them. I am a closet hoarder. I don't throw anything out.

from my brush.
Herbal Essences - Frizz Fighter Conditioner (smoothing conditioner with Mandarin oil and pearl extract)
All my Hair!!!!! All Natural!!!!
Thick, Strong and Black - like Coffee (if I did drink coffee, which I don't)


I am now off to wash, condition and figure out a style for next week or hopefully two weeks. I want to give my hair a short break before I cornrow it. Will be back with part 2.

Love, Blessings and Tons of hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!