Monday, March 28, 2011

Roller set re -done and Hair length pictures!!!!!! Part 1

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and winds long to play with your hair.
Kahlil Gibran


Hi,
So I decided to re-do my roller set, but this time, I got my sis to bring along her flat iron, so I could really stretch it out and see how long it was. Man oh man. The roller set it self was fine, however I was a bit heavy handed with my oils and my hair came out a little too oily. But overall, I am as happy as can be. I did decide to trim the hair though and you will soon see why.

Below are the pictures.

My lovely green old school rollers. I do love them though!!!!!!!
Thick and Gorgeous
awwww it made a little curly
This is my natural hair color however, I have natural brown/auburn highlights.
My hair in a bun.

So next up are my part 2, which is my hair length before my trim and then afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!