Monday, March 14, 2011

Hair update - after the braids. Pt.2


Hey all,

Sorry for the break, had to organize my mom's 50th birthday brunch. More on that later.

So here is part 2 of my hair update and I gotta say, I am impressed with how long, thick and curly my hair is. As well as just looking fly its also very very strong. So, after washing it with Garnier Fructis - Strengthening shampoo, I used this new conditioner that I found at the 'dollar' store.


This conditioner is FABULOUS, yes, it needed caps locks. Its that good. It also smells divine and had such a nice slip to it. I left it in my hair for about 20 minutes for a deep condition, then I rinsed it out and got to working.


My hair, I pined the sides a bit, tooo much hair in my face.
Up close, and my baby hairs look so curly. Also, my edges are coming in better now (I was worried before because they were thinner)
Me, My hair and a slice of Chocolate cake.
I bought a Caster oil infusion at my local Indian store. Now this little gem was the last one in stock, and I had to have it. Apart from just Caster Oil, it also has Soybean oil, Safflower oil, Mineral oil, Almond oil, Jojoba oil, Coconut oil and Vitamin E. and since a little goes a long way and I have a small bottle, I used very little for my scalp. Then I added some Amla oil, Shea Butter and Jasmine Hair oil. Yes, all of that. Then it was off to bed, with a scarf around my head of course.

The next day, I just ran a little bit of water threw my Crowning glory and got the wonderful results you see above. Simple and Done. No Wahala (that's Nigerian for no Worries/drama/problem).

So, the next step is to cornrow my hair. I am not sure if I want to try a twist cornrow or just normal cornrow. Will still decide which one to try out. But for now, I am soooooooo Very happy with how my hair is. I didn't stretch my hair completely but I realized that it could still go further had I stretched and pulled it out further (I really hope you get what I mean) Lol.

Thats it.

Love, Blessings and Oils.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!