Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My first feature.

The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present.

- Barbara De Angelis



Hi all,

I am pretty stocked to let you know I just did my first Feature, you can check it out over here

I am just basically explaining about my medical condition and also touching on bullying and teasing. Something I experienced whilst in Primary and High School.

Otherwise, I may talk about the bullying on here, I might tell, a short story of what happened to me and would most likely discuss how I processed the incident and moved on from it. I in no way, ever want to make Light of Bullying, (I do have a way of telling a story which may come across as making fun or me making a joke about something - trust me, I am not). Bullying is serious and the effects last for a very very very long time. With that said, I may also choose not to open old wounds, like I said before, I am moving forward in my life, and am at a place of Peace and Forgiveness. Just.

So, if you are new to my blog, sit back and enjoy my journey.

I would also, like to take this opportunity to Thank Miss Robyn for having such a forum in which to educate each other about unique medical conditions.

Peace, Love and Onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!