Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My hair and I - playing with my camera.

'People are like stained glass windows, they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within'.
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Hi and Good morning

So, after doing my hair, I was feeling myself and I got Nico out and started shooting. Then I got to play on the laptop and worked some proper magic into my pictures. I am basically just testing Nico out for Spring and Summer. Gotta make sure he is up to par so to speak. Enjoy!!!!!!

Grey and Fly
Darkness & Light
Between the lines
Black & Blue
Pouty lips
Four eyes
Swirly hair
Ohhhhh looks like Hair modeling may be in my future!!!!!!!!

As for the hair, it holding up really well. Its day 3 now and I have had it basically in a bun, but I keep changing the buns (can I type this?) Sometimes, I have a high bun and often times a low bun at the nape of my neck. Its still nice shiny (no longer oily), healthy and keeping the curls from the roller set. Hopefully it will hold up tomorrow also, that way, I can take pictures.

Peace, Blessings and wonderful cameras

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what your old blog looks like (As you had said you could not get back into it). But, I am enjoying this one. Really interesting posts and the poetry is rich.

    The photos I like alot too from this particular post. I have a couple on my FB that I'll transfer onto the Blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again Naturaleza. Thats very sweet of you to say about my two passions (Poetry and Photography). I am still trying to figure out how to move my poems from my old Blog to this one. But I take computer stuff one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!