Monday, March 14, 2011

From New Years Eve To Now.

The most beautiful thing in the world is, precisely, the conjunction of learning and inspiration. Oh, the passion for research and the joy of discovery!

- Wanda Landowska


I just wanted to post some pictures of how long my hair has grown in such a short span of time. Here are a few pictures since New Years Eve till Now. So here goes. I cant believe how long and strong my hair has grown in such a short time. My 'formula' seems to be working lol.


My hair, New Years Eve. Just a simple Wash and Go with some gel added.
Braids that I did myself, I think I had these in for about 5 weeks.
My first ever two strand twist. Had these in for a bout a week.
Sometime in January, decided to cover up.
March 13, 2011.

So, yep, gonna keep doing what I am doing. Which is, apply oils, shea butter and either cornrow or braid for a few weeks and repeat. Less I do to my hair, the more it seems to grow. But before, I do anything, I plan on doing a Henna treatment. I really want to see how and what happens when I do that. I hear such great things about Henna, so I am really excited about trying it out. So I guess, next up is a Henna post?

Peace, Love and Growth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!