Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I have been featured!!!!!!!!

We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery.

- Samuel Smiles

Ohhhhh, I have been featured on Naturally Beautiful Hair!!!!!!!! Check it out.

I would like to take this opportunity to Thank Miss Karen, for giving me the forum to 'talk' about my Hair Journey. Its been a lovely, hard, interesting and always learning experience all this hair stuff. But everyday, I learn something new and Her Blog is one of the few that I frequent quite often (I really Really Really Love the Loc's Pictures!!!!!!).

If you are a new comer to my little space in the 'Blogsphere' ,Hi, I am Afropean Queen (Real name Christina) and welcome. And Enjoy.

Peace, Blessings and Sharing

2 comments:

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!