Friday, February 27, 2015

Eco Styler gel with Olive oil

'Beauty is not about mere appearances. True beauty comes from the inside.  The more you show who you are the more beautiful you will be'.- anon


Happy Last Friday for February!!!!


So Eco Styler gel can be found in Namibia!!!!! Lol, I bought this along with my Cantu twist and lock gel from my contact at Cantu Namibia and I will be honest and say I have really haven't used it. I have, but only to slick down my edges. So I can say I have used this for my edges only, lets say about 3 or 4 times. The reason I bought this was to try and do a  proper wash n go but I haven't found the time or occasion that calls for a wash n go.

 Girl, that takes way too long for me and I need to be showing it off if I do it. I mean, I must be going out or be in Public or Something!!!!! I can't just detangle, shampoo, apply hair mask, rinse, co wash, then apply gel just to stay at home?!!!! Nah.  So it will have to wait for a special something. Hopefully soon. 


My Eco Styler 




What it says
Ecostyler Olive oil styling gel is made from 100% pure olive oil.  Olive oil helps your scalp naturally regulate its own moisturizing system.  Olive oil helps attract moisture to the scalp and holds it in.  Like all styling gels, it is weightless and will leave your hair with a healthy shine and superior hold.


Lightish greenish color


 It is alcohol free and includes in its ingredients glycerin, olive oil and wheat protein along with other stuff. lol  And its for all hair types. Apparently it leaves no flakes, no tack and its anti itch. As well as tames frizz and offers UV protection.

For me, it has a pretty light faint hint of a smell. Like clean waterish fresh smell. Something like that. Its not a strong smell. I can dig it. The hold is a Max 10. Which I gather that's good?!


Consistency

Nicely thick


I will do a proper review when I fully really use it as intended. I am looking forward to that day. I haven't tried a wash n go with gel since Stockholm when I used IC Fantasia gel and that was a great result. So am looking forward to seeing what EcoStyler does. So that's it.

Its Friday!!!!! Enjoy the weekend.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!