Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tresemme Naturals conditioner

'Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful'.- John Madea


Happy Tuesday everyone

Today its a post on Tresemme Naturals Silicone free conditioner. 


This here


Read all about it

What it says : Tresemme Naturals Radiant Care Conditioner with certified organic sweet orange extracts keep hair strong and manageable.  With our unique silicone free formula for lightweight conditioning, hair looks shiny and incredibly healthy looking.  Discover 10x times stronger hair after just one use* Silicone free, dye free, hypoallergenic. Safe for colour treated hair'. 

This is a great conditioner and for me who is heavy handed a little goes a long way. It detangles, co-washes well and smells really nice. I use it as well as a leave in conditioner when I do my LOC method. I think I am on my third bottle now and its a great little product to have.


But honestly, its doesnt really wow me. I mean yeah, my hair is soft, manageable and clean but its just so boring. Predictable. Safe almost.

Look, when I bought the hair mask, I used it and instantly feel in love and now come wash days I LOOK forward to putting it on my hair. Its almost a joy. I know, I am asking too much from a conditioner but its gotta be more than just Nice.

Hello Hydration by Herbal Essences excited me. It really did. I loved that conditioner.
Aussie Moist conditioner also really gave me great feelings of joy.

I guess I will be on the hunt for a new conditioner. Nothing wrong with this one, honestly. But ja, I am over it. I think the problem in Windhoek, Namibia is that products aren't so easy to come by and if you get them, they are hella expensive so you are stuck and just get what you can afford. There is no real choice here and that saddens me coming from Europe and Asia. I mean online ordering aint gonna happen in this lifetime, I aint got money like that. And the shops that sell Natural products (which I think I can count on one hand) are seriously sometimes way too expensive.


Please don't get me wrong, I think this conditioner is fantastic. I mean I bought it, I use it, I like it. I just don't love it like that. That is all.

Someone needs a trip outside the borders, it seems huh?

Life, Freedom and Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!