Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Wonders of Grape-seed oil

'Be not afraid of Greatness: Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them'.- William Shakespeare

Afternoon my people

Grape-seed oil. Its my choice oil for  2015. I wanna keep things simple with my hair and I decided on just one oil. Grape seed oil. 


My 2015 oil


The many benefits of this oil is what drew me to it. Here are a few benefits to think on about maybe adding this oil to your hair care routine.

- Light weight ( its between jojoba oil and olive oil) but really light.

- It protects against moisture. Which in this hot weather Windhoek is experiencing I need all the help I can get.

- Its a great heat protectant. Which is kinda late now for me, but NOW I know. Actually, I knew this but I didn't take it along last year.  Moving along.

- Its great for reducing dandruff.  Meaning its wonderful for dry scalps.

- It prevents frizz

- It reduces hair loss: basically grape seed oil  which is extracted from cold pressed grape seeds contains anti oxidants that help to block the production of DHT which is a hormone that causes hair loss.

- Compared to other oils like Jojoba and Argan oil this is pretty inexpensive (read Cheap). Can be found at the food  (cooking and salad oils) section also.

Lastly for me, its a dual oil. Hair and skin. See this oil  contains high levels of Vitamin E which helps to tighten and tone the skin and this oil can delay skin aging by minimizing the damage caused by free radicals.

This is how I use my oil

I seal with it
I give myself nightly head massages
I also did a hot oil treatment with it.

So thats all on this great oil.

Laughter, smiles and grapes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!