Monday, February 9, 2015

Flea Market buys

'Sometimes your joy is the source of  your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy'.- Thich Nhat Hanh

Happy Monday afternoon to you

So over the weekend mimi me and I went to a flea Martket which is held every first Saturday of the month. It was my first time at the Tuuthikeni (Fashion and Art) flea market. It was great. Great vibe, cool people, live dancers, nice yummy eats (which I didnt take shots off!!!!!) and great music and poetry. All in all, it was all good. Below are a few shots a did remember to take. 


My Maya (I was doing my nails and she wanted also) peeps those cute little toes!!!!!


A few dresses and skirts to buy


Rasta print


My mimi me rocking her African dress


This musician and his puppet had Maya dancing and clapping

 Leather hand made goods


More handmade goods


Pinata any one?

 I didn't buy a lot of stuff  and I came home with 2 books for Maya and 3 new earrings for me. I wanted to go just for the experience and see what it was all about.


What I came home with


Namibian books by Namibian authors. Doing my bit to support.


And these 3 lovely earrings!!!! The lady with the fro is is giving me life!!!!!


It was a good day. Just my love and I chilling and enjoying Saturday.

Love, Freedom and Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!