Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Cantu Shea butter coconut curling cream

'A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear'

Good morning

Cantu products were on my wishlist of products to try out so last year when I found out via Facebook about a shop selling natural products from the USA I naturally went over and bought some stuff. Of course I did!!!!!! The moment I got home, I wash my hair and used this and put my hair into huge chunky twists and I was SOLD!!!!! There was love hahahahhahah. I still kept that original tub til now, so its going on about 4 months now. 



My fav product to date

 What it says
'For Natural Hair, coconut curling cream helps heal dry, damaged hair. Provides intense moisture & strength'

Almost done


Beautiful and Creamy


Thick consistancy


I think the reason that this lasted me so long was because a little goes a long way and I only need to moisturize my hair every other day or I only use it when I am doing a new style. I mean its an 340g (12OZ) jar and it packs nicely.

It contains no mineral oils, sulfates, Parabens, Silicones, Phthalates, Gluten, Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, PABA or DEA. And its made with 100% shea butter.


Some ingredients include
Aloe Vera
Coconut oil
Jojoba oil
Soybean
Avocado oil
Mango butter
Macademia oil
Neem oil
Carrot oil
Argan oil
Silk amino acids
Honeysuckly extract
Sea Kelp extract
Nettle extract
Grape seed oil

You cant go wrong with ingredients like that!!!!!! Its like the Oscars of natural hair ingredients!!!!!

Anyways, My hair loves this as do I. Now I just need a new bottle and life will be well.

I use this in my L.O.C method as my C - for cream. And when needed if I see that my hair needs a boost of moisture.

Laughter, smiles and Cantu 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!