Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sunday Cheesecake Moment

'Because you don't live near a bakery doesn't mean you have to go without cheesecake'. Hedy Lamarr

Hi All

So recently I went to a funky lovely coffee-shop (Costa Coffee) in my local area. I was lured by the huge posters of Cheesecake. Here are some Photos I took.....

Decor inside the Coffee shop

This is a Blown up picture separated into 3 and used as a focal point. Me loves!!!!!!

Cant remember the joke, but my Fro was Fierce!!!!!

Checking out the picture

my cheesecake - topped with caramel sauce, biscuits and cream......

my companion's cheesecake - topped with raspberry sauce, buscuits and ice cream

Mine again...

I needed a different angle..... This cheesecake was seriously good. Might have to go back and try the other flavored toppings.....

our drinks - Peach cooler for me and cold coffee cooler

So good.....

Had to do a close up of this goodness

That's basically it. Am so busy with classes and courses, have no time for real blogging and I hope you all will be patient with me.

Blessings, Joy and Cheesecakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!