Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Elephant in the Street.

'Nature's great masterpiece, an elephant; the only harmless great thing'. John Donne

Hi Blog Family

One of the things I was told about India was that I would most likely not be able to see an elephant in the streets unless its for a very special occasion or a wedding. But most likey I shouldnt get my hopes up on seeing one. 

Until today. I was on my way home after Yoga class and low and behold...... An elephant (and two men sitting on top of him) and the best part!!!!! I had my camera with!!!!! 

Check out that magnificent
 creature.

You can tell this Elephant owns this road!!!!!!





Its moments like these, Random, amazing moments that I love. Just the surprise and simplicity of life. You know, driving along to work, school, lunch, shopping and BOOM you see an elephant in the street. I swear, I love India more and more everyday.

Always, something exciting. 

Joy, Peace and Elepants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!