Friday, April 6, 2012

Internet shopping haul!!!!!!

'Whoever said money cant buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping'. Bo Derek

Happy Easter Weekend Everyone

When I came back from the zoo, I realized that I had a funky tan, so I decided to buy some Sun Screen lotion. And since I wasn't sure exactly were to look, I decided to do some online shopping. This was Thursday night. Today is Saturday, barely 2 days later my 16 items were delivered. Everyone say Hello to Urban Touch.com . My new best-est friend after darling Rocco my camera. 

Wow, I am so amazed at how fast and beautifully packaged everything was. Have a look. 

This is the box everything came in

neatly packaged and protected


So here is what I ordered.

Lotus - Cocoa lip therapy (with Shea Butter, Kokum Butter and Cocoa extract)

Avera - Rose water 

Vaadi - Facial bar  Kesar Chandan with orange peel (and sandal oil, saffron)

Vaadi - Facial bar Aloe Vera & Honey with apple and papaya extracts

Ayur - Cucumber face pack (with Multani Mitti, Calamine powder and Kaolin powder )

Ayur - Sandal face pack (Multani mitti, Calamine powder and Kaolin powder)

Ayur - Tulsi face pack (with Multani Mitti, Calamine powder and Kaolin powder)

Ayur - Neem face pack (with Multani mitti, Calamine powder and Kaolin powder) 

nicely wrapped 

Maybelline New York - the Hyper Curl Volum' express waterproof mascara 



Khadi handmade soap - Honey Glycerine soap

Shahnaz Husain - Herbal SPF 40 Sun Protection cream (specially created for Indian summer ---- it says)

Vaadi - Deep Pore Cleansing Milk with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E

Aloe Veda - Aloe Vera Skin Nourishing Gel with Green Tea extracts and Vitamin E

Niju - Aloe Essence Mask ( with Vitamin E, Aloe Extract and Collagen)

Unijules RevAyur - Anti blemish facial pack (  with Manjistha extract, Sariva extract, Mulethi extract, Neem extract, Hirda extract, Orange peel extract, Kaolin, Bentonite, Vitamin E) 

Unijules RevAyur - Deep cleansing & purifying facial pack ( with Amla extract, Tea extract, Bramhi extract, Mulethi extract, Lotus extract, Mandukparni extract, Kaolin, Bentonite, Vitamin E)

All my goodies!!!!!! For 1000 Rupees ( I opted for Cash On Delivery)

Apart from the Sun screen, I was in need of Rose Water and Aloe Vera Gel, the other stuff I wanted to try out. And this is my first ever Mascara. Ever. I think.... No wait. My second. The first one, my sister took it.

So we all know I am turning 30 right? Well, yes tis true. In May I will be 30. And lets just say, this gorgeous skin of mine or  more so my face doesn't really get its proper due like the rest of my body does. I mean, I barely wash my face in the morning with just tap water and soap and am good to go. I don't cleanse, moisturize nor tone. I don't even wear make up. Lip gloss doesn't count.

Coming to India, this climate has done something crazy to my skin especially my face. I am getting pimples all over, my skin is very uneven, dry, itchy, my neck is breaking out as well. Not very pleasant. So I decided to do something about it and begin taking better care of my face and neck.As well as the rest of my body.  I told y'all I am planning on living til 120 years. Invest now, reap rewards later. Most of the products that I bought are natural powders or soaps and can be used with what I already have - Shea Butter, Argan oil, Jojoba oil.

 Look out for individual blog posts on how I use my new haul products as well as results. 

Note:  I am not affiliated with UrbanTouch.com nor any of the companies who products I purchased. I bought everything with my own money. This will be my first time using these products except for the handmade soap. I bought others from the same company. 

Peace, Joy and 120 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!