Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spices for my spice container

'Once you get a spice in your home, you have it forever. Women never throw out spices, The Egyptians were buried with their spices. I know which one I am taking with me when I go'. Erma Bombeck

Helloooooooo

I went Spice shopping today!!!!! I thought about going to the Spice Market, I had done that before, but the smell of all the different spices and food and everything else was toooo overwhelming for me. So instead, I took a shortcut to the supermarket........ I cut corners when its 38'C  and Hot as H E L L outside. Don't judge me!!!!!! Below is just a few things I picked up for 450 Rupees!!!!! Not bad!!!!!

My spice haul

Rock Salt

Fenugreek seeds

Cloves

Flax seeds (gonna make Flaxseed gel with this)

Mustard seeds


This is a packet with four smaller powders inside.

Red chilli powder and Tumaric

Coriander seeds and Cumin seeds

Amla Pachak (Digestive) With dried amla (Indian Gooseberry), black salt, celery, lime and black pepper

Mouth Freshener - Green Mix. With Sugar coated aniseed, Coriander seeds, Sesame seeds, sugar, Rose flavor, Edible oil and Menthol 

Mine all Mine!!!!!

My new spice container!!!!! I cant wait to fill this baby up!!!!!! 


This was a very fruitful weekend for me lol.

Blessings, Love and Spices


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!