Monday, April 16, 2012

Size 35 Please.

'All I want are high heels, high heels. If I were a girl, I'd wear a lot of high heels. High stiletto heels'.
 Isaac Mizrahi

Hi all

It was bound to happen, I knew coming to India would not be good for my shoe obsession and since Indian ladies are as small as I, it was just a matter of time, before I would meet the new Love in my life. Ladies (and gents) Let us say hi to my new babies..... 

The Black Box


Hello.....



I love thee!!!!!!

These babies are in my size and they were 50% off. Can we say Winning!!!!!! All I need to do now is stretch my leg out more (not much left to be honest) and learn to walk in heels. I know I should probably start with shorter heels, but when I saw these, I mean, come on SIZE 35!!!!!!! I had to have them!!!!!

People, watch this space.....I have been struck by The High Heel Gods. Its written. Its destiny. Its fate. Its the airport officials who will kindly let me pass with all my shoes and not blink an eyelid at my over weight luggage. Ohhhhh I can only dream.

Note: Sorry about the dark quality of the pictures, took these shots late at night as I just got home. Was so excited wanted to document this moment lol.

Blessings, Love and Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!