Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hair pictures!!!!!

'Hair brings one's self image into focus; it is vanity's proving ground. Hair is terribly personal, a tangle of mysterious prejudices'. - Shana Alexander


Happy Sunday All

So here are just a few pictures I have of my hair. Right now. 

This was a few weeks ago here in Delhi.

These two were taken back home in Stockholm, Sweden.



 This is my new  Blogger Profile picture. Of a Twist out I did here in Delhi.  

I don't know what I was trying here. But me likes lol.

I did a mini twist for about 3 weeks recently. 

 My fav!!!!! I love love love that scarf. I bought it here at a market. It looks so good and silky. 

So that's it, just wanted to share some new hair pictures with you guys. I recently bought some Mehendi and other Ayurvedic treatments which I want to do this week. So look for that. 

Otherwise, great week ahead everyone. 

Peace, Laughter and Hair

2 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! Your hair is so thick and lovely! I particularly like the last pic. You just gave me an idea. But I am not so sure how it would look on my locs. Ya know, volume wise and they might stick up too much. Maybe with they were set for curls and then taken down.
    Thanks for the idea though, twin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it and let me know how it goes. It looks like Turbans are gonna be my thing during summer. This hair of mine is way to thick for this climate!!!!!! Thanks for the lovely comments twins. Enjoy your vacay!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!