Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Labor Music

'One Good thing about Music, once it hits you you feel no pain'. - Bob Marley

Hi all

So we finally sorted out the music playlist on the iPod for the Birth of Baby Afropean and lets just say my type of music is very eclectic. I have some soft sounds, a bit of Reggae, R'n B, Soul, Gospel and Namibian artists. Below is just a few songs I have on the iPod enjoy!!!!!!





Blossom - Nomuthima Gwomeya (Namibian Artist)



Leah Smith - Untitled Song
 


Sizzla - Thank You Mama



Lauryn Hill - His Eye is on the Sparrow




Celine Dion ft R. Kelly- I'm your Angel


As well as a  few more jams like
* Dave Mathews Band - Crush
* Prince- Most beautiful girl in the world (Could you be)
* Mel B - Lullaby
* Damian Jr. Gong Marley - Affairs of the heart

I chose music that calms me and has meaning for me as well as music that I have been playing to my baba. Even though I may not listen to the whole playlist which consists of 30 songs, I do play it at night when I go to bed and when I am busy reading as background.

So there you have it. My labor music selection.

Peace Love and Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!