Friday, April 19, 2013

Hospital Bag

'We know that birth takes a woman from one place in her life to another. The birth of a child certainly does change her view point of the world'. - Sameerah Shareef

Hi all

So my sister arrived early this morning and we are now just waiting for my baby to make the grand arrival. Below are pictures of my hospital bag.

My packed bag with my baby Journal

Boppy Pillow

Coming home clothes as well as a blanket (weather is still cold here in Stockholm)

Jersey for baby and night dress for mama


Also packed are:
- nursing bras
- slippers
- underwear (although I am told I will get mesh ones there) and socks
- toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, small body shower gel, deo and my lotion)
- car seat is ready
- Camera (sis and the boo will bring along cameras)
- Laptop if there is wifi
- iPod with earphones
- stool softeners (sexy I know right?!!!)
- x-rays of my leg and hip to show the medical staff my spinal and hip situation.

Everything else I am told I will get from the Hospital, although I have yet to meet my medical team so don't actually know what to take along. I was told by my midwife, how and with what to wash myself (medical soap), as well when to stop eating. I have also taken a look at the online hospital maternity ward video and c-section video ward, so I have an idea of whats going to happen. Will just keep watching the video until Wednesday.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, all I can think about is that depending on the day Baby Afropean may be an Aries or Taurus!!!!! I know random right?

Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts, HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!!!!!


Peace, Love and Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!