Friday, April 12, 2013

Baby Products part 2

'Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess'.  - Lemony Snicket

Happy Friday people!!!!

Today I am going to do a part two post about baby products I have for Afropean Baby. 

Here is what we have

The holder emptied out....

Brush and comb

 Cute little toothbrush (for much later lol)

Dolphin thermometer 

Nail file and nail clipper

Mouth thermometer

nasal applicator

Milk of Magnesia - (antacid -laxative), soothing relief for heartburn, indigestion or constipation. 

Small bottle of Olive Oil (still need to get a small bottle of coconut oil)

This attaches a pacifier to clothing

My mom swears by this stuff. As do my aunts, grandmother, Boo's mother and his grandmothers. I think Lennon products are a staple in Namibian and South African households. This is 'Behoedmiddel vir kinders' and its for treatment of winds, stomach ache, colic and diarrhea.

Gripe water which is a home remedy for babies with colic, teething pain, reflux, gastrointestinal discomfort  and other stomach ailments. 

So these are what we have for Baby Afropean.

Please Note: All these products were bought we my own money and I know them and grew up with them as did my Boo and parents. Please do not use these products for yourself without consulting your doctor or pediatrician. Please do not take my products as Law. This is what I will use for My Child.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!!!

Joy, Laughter and Counting down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!