Monday, April 22, 2013

Baby Corner

'For this child I have prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart'. - 1 Samuel 1:27

Good Morning everyone!!!!

So today is Monday, tomorrow morning I am meeting my medical team and then afterwards going into hospital to spend the night. So this is my last night at home and second last night as a pregnant woman - soon to be mama. Loves it!!!!! As promised here are pictures of Baby Afropean's corner. We will be sharing a room. 



No one puts Baby in a corner, except her Mama.....

Changing pad/bath tub

Bath tub

Sleep tight little one.....

So warm and snuggly

My reading, breastfeeding and staring at baby chair  and footstool with Roo in her spot. 

Musical wall hangings

Musical elephant and night light (those curtains were done by ouma/ grandmother)

Bottle corner 

 

Manuel breast pump

 Wardrobe decor

Clothes

 Well prepared

First Birth Day gift from grandmother

Shoes from aunty B

changing table / bath 

new born nappies in case my cloth diapers dont fit those first few weeks, burp clothes, natural wipes, soaps, powder, lotion, baby oil, baby wash etc


I am going to breastfeed Baby Afropean however, I also want to express milk and pump milk for storage, therefore I have the breast pump, extra bottles and small bottles for freezing.

By the way, I took out All the gender specific clothing, toys and cloth diapers.

These last few night have been hard on me emotionally, physically and Spiritually  however, am keeping on and just waiting to hold my little one in my arms.  One of the things that keep me sane at the worst times is this amazing saying which I have engraved in my soul - No one will ever know the strength of my Love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside

Am considering getting a gorgeous frame for this quote and add a sonogram picture as well as a new born picture.

As for now, back to bed to lie in and think about the next few days and try not to panic.

Peace, Love and Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!