'Hair style is the final tip-off, whether or not a women really knows herself'
- Herbert de Givenchy , Vogue July 1985
HiOk, so I really wanted to retry the two strand twist and curl ( I washed my hair and then twisted with a leave in conditioner and my Castor Oil infusion and Shea Butter at the ends. Then I used straws and bobby pins to curl the ends)
Now the pictures below are day 5 hair.
So I am really really happy about it. I have yet to re twist or even oil my scalp. Its not dry or itchy. Its just perfect. My night time routine is wrap my hair is a scarf and go to sleep. In the mornings I just fluff it out and I am good to go. I Am totally loving this style for a couple of reasons
1) Low Maintenance
2) I can do different styles with it e.g tie it back with a head band, bun it, Mohawk, half up & half down and an up do.
3) I seems easy to redo - just re twist the hairs that need twisting.
4) Its a protective style, in a way, that its off my shoulders and if I don't want to brushing up against my clothes then I do an up do or tie it in a bun on top of my head.
5) Its cute!!!!!!!!!!! Important factor this one.......
So I guess, I will remain with this style for a while and alternate with cornrows, wash 'n go's and maybe braid my hair towards the end of summer will see how Autumn is. For now, this is my go to style.
Joy, Love and All Things Hair