Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy 29th Birthday to Moi!!!!!!

'Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world'
- Author Unknown
Hi all

So I woke up to a Finnish/English Birthday song and tons of messages from my friends, family and ex- boyfriends (two remembered). So after dolling myself up, I hit the town for a little shopping and am now just getting ready for a wonderful meal with the lovely people I am living with whilst on this trip..... Pictures will be up shortly. For now, I am about to get a glass of some bubbly, listen to the radio (we are getting a Namibian radio station via the internet) so its great to hear music from back home. Got my dancing shoes on and I look cute........ Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Blessings, Love and Celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!