Monday, May 16, 2011

Sweet Chai Tea

'Tea is a cup of life'.
- Author Unknown

Good Afternoon everyone

Just a heads up, I figured out how to blog from my phone, so dont mind me, if now and again, you may see a few mistakes and whatnot, its just me, getting my technology on....Lol

So, I have a new favorite drink. I stumbled upon this drink during winter time here in Stockholm when I was walking around in the city and I stopped at the coffee shop (FYI there is no Starbucks here but there are coffee places though) so in me walks and I looked at the menu and asked for a Chai Latte (because I am gonna be honest, it looked English) and folks I was sold. But that stuff is hard on the wallet, so I went into my health food store and what does my eyes see?!!!! Sweet Chai Tea!!!!!! A box of 15 teabags (which is the price of one large mug at the coffee shop) so you know, I bought that right!!!????

Then I came home and got my YouTube on and figured out how to make the Chai Latte. I am telling you, a little education can do wonders!!!!! Anyways, now I just need to buy the thingie to make the milk frothy - but I need that cheap cheap, so that will have to wait a bit. Any ways, here is my new favorite tea.

The ingredients are: Ayurvedic Spice Infusion
Anise, Fennel, Liquorice, Cardamom, Black pepper, Cinnamon, Ginger and Cloves. Making this tea sweet and spicy and oh so aromatic. It smells divine. It just smells so good when you open the box which is sooooo pretty!!!!!!

At the bottom of the package is a Yoga pose - which I think is so cool.
Every teabag has an inspirational message, this one says - ' 'Fear not a narrow home, fear a narrow heart'.
I added some milk and more cinnamon to mine and I was set for the night. The packaging also gives you tips on how to make it so that the spices infuse longer.


Here is a link in case you want to know more and read up on Yogi Tea.

Disclaimer: I am not associated with Yogi Tea. Actually, I am not affiliated with anybody !!!!!!!! I just wanted to share with you something wonderful and lovely, since I am also using Ayurvedic oils for my hair and skin, I thought this is another way to take better care of my body by drinking healthier drinks and eating healthier foods.


Blessings, Joy and Sweet Aromas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!