Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bag to Bag

'A women's mind is as complex as the contents of her handbag; even when you get to the bottom of it, There is ALWAYS something at the bottom to surprise you'.
- Billy Connelly


Good morning

So with Spring FINALLY here, I felt I should post about my little bags that I bought in London. These babies are cute, funky and small enough to carry a lot, including my wallet, camera, Ipod, keys, tissues, lip gloss (I never leave home without it) and chap-stick (lip ice)!!!!!!!!!! Yep, best bit about these babies they were ALL under £4 each at Primark. One even only cost me £2!!!!!! Introducing my summer bags.




My favorite one. Its my day to day bag.
This one I gave to my sister
I love the pattern on this bag.
This one I gave to my mother
So these are my little bags, hopefully, I will get some big bags also during summer. I am officially a bag lady!!!!!!! Hello world.


Blessings, Love and Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!