Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 9 - Favorite Recipe

'Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity'. - Voltaire

Hi and Good morning

So I need to do a quick 30 blog Challenge catch up, so here is Day 9, my favorite recipe.

Mixed Seafood pasta - Makes about 4.

Ingredients:
Creme fraiche
packet of seafood (mixed)
packet of spaghetti
glass of white wine (or 2 glasses - one for the food and one for me)
onions
butter
garlic clove
fresh parsley
salt (optional)
pepper (optional)
sea food seasoning
grated Parmesan cheese

Get to cooking......
Fill a large pot with water, add a little salt and bring to boil
Add spaghetti and cook as instructed on packet
When al dente, remove from heat, drain and set aside
Add butter, onions, garlic to pot and begin to fry
Add the seafood and saute for two minutes
Add a glass of wine and seafood seasoning
Add creme fraiche (only half of a small tub) and stir
Add salt, pepper and parsley. Continue to stir
Once thickened, add the cooked spaghetti to sauce and serve hot.



This is not something, I eat Everyday!!!!!!! Its a bit on the creamy and rich side for me, so normally I do this when I want to indulge myself and I know the next day I will mos def be working that cheese off!!!!!!

Blessings, Love and Wine

2 comments:

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!