Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 8 - Photo you took

'When you photograph people in color you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black & White, you photograph their soul'.
- Ted Grant

Hi all

So Blogger and I are at it one more again...... been trying to upload Day 6 and Day 7 and new product haul pictures..... and nada. So am gonna skip to Day 8 which is a photo I took. Seems this is the only thing that will load. So on a recent photoshoot with my sis, we decided to play outside and use the last of the Summer/Autumn sunshine for our little shoot. This is what we came up with.


Now, I will be honest and say, I took these photos but B (that's my sister) and I both played around with photoscape (honey child , we dont photoshop, we scape that bad boy!!!!!!!). Not sure what we were going for, but she had bought this huge white shawl/scarf and red lipstick and the sun was out. Thus wah la photo-shoot time.


Yep yep. That's it. In case you are wondering B has her hair in braids which she did herself. Protective style for winter.

Ohhhh I added some photos I took of the flowers in my moms garden....... I love these babies. And I am gonna miss summer!!!!!!!!







Blessings, Peace and Memories

2 comments:

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!