Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 19 - Random Thought

Good morning,

So I just wanted to leave you with my Random Thought for Day 19.

Ummmm so I recently dyed my hair jet black (Henna and Indigo together this time) and am wondering why it looks different since my hair is naturally dark brownish/black. Also, I was reading my horoscope last night and have began to also read that of the Cancer sign, since I was born premature and was supposed to have been born in late June and not May, thus making me a Cancer. My mom says, I am more Cancer like then Gemini, but I feel Gemini-ish. But maybe I feel Gemini-ish, because I have always believed I was a Gemini, so had I not known that then maybe I would feel like a Cancer. Maybe I am a Gemini and Cancer - a Gemicer???

These are the thoughts that keep me up at night.

Blessings, Joy and Zodiac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!