Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 10 - Photo of yourself taken this time last year

'Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don't settle'.

- Steve Jobs


Evening all

So I know I have missed a few days of my blog challenge, am really sorry about that but here is Day 10. So this time last year, I had just moved to Sweden from Nigeria and I had my hair in braids. We had arrived on the 8th after a 5 hour stopover in Amsterdam and weeks of packing and anticipation and excitement. As well as leaving Abuja, a place that I have lived in for about 11 months and had come to love not to mention I was just getting the hang of pidgin English!!!!!!!

After unpacking, resting and checking out the new digs, we headed off into the city and went to a fantastic Thai restaurant got our grub on and basically a year later, am still here give or take a few trips away and a very possible move in a few weeks....... ohhhhhhhh need to keep quiet. That's a secret only to be revealed shortly, but here are photos taken of me this time last year.

I miss my tan!!!!!!!!
I seriously miss these braids. Am considering having my hair braided again. But maybe will have it done professionally. I know after doing my own twists and braiding my own hair, I am seriously considering having someone do it for me. An early Christmas present.....
My bro and sis


I have added a picture of my siblings - my brother is not a fan of having his photo taken. As can be seen by his wonderful expression. My sister and I had both had our hair braided on the 5 of October, so our hair dos were still pretty fresh. Anyways, why were we dressed in white? Well we were servers at a luncheon that my parents were giving. So yep that's it.

Blessings, Love and Time

2 comments:

  1. Love the look on you.

    Looking though to hearing about this new move and adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too dear!!!!! Cant wait!!!!! Thanx for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!