Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 13 - Ipod on Shuffle

'Music is what feelings sound like'. - Author Unknown

Hi everyone (waves hand)

So here is my day 13 blog post. Got my Ipod on shuffle and lets see what I have for the first 10 songs.....

1) Boys II Men - All around the world
2) Celine Dion - Everybody's talking my baby down
3) Boys II Men - Pass you by
4) Brownstone - True to me
5) Celine Dion - Lovin' proof
6) Celine Dion - Its all coming back to me now
7) Ishmael - Avulengile Ma Sango (South African artist)
8) Keyshia Cole - Heaven sent
9) Lionel Richie - Stuck on you
10) Boys II Men - Can you stand the rain

As a Bonus

11) Tracy Chapman - Crossroads.
12) Erykah Badu - Umm Hmm

I gather this all means something, so I am off to make some tea and ponder the meanings on these songs. What a long day I am gonna be having.

Blessings, Joy and Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!