Friday, May 31, 2013

Baby Products part 3

'This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change'.- Taylor Swift

Hiya

I am so sad to see May go, its my favorite month of the year. Well it was,  but now ever since Maya's birth, April is my new Fav. lol

Onto the title of this post, Baby Products.  

I went window shopping at the mall yesterday sans Maya and I went into the Cosmetic store and was just browsing, I came across the RED Tag banner (SALE) and saw these fabulous baby products by estelle & thild Stockholm on 50% off, so I bought some for my Love. These are natural Certified organic products which is why I got them. 


 estelle &  thild Stockholm - Body Lotion, Body oil  and Body wash
                                                                               

Body Oil - Free from preservatives, color and synthetic additives and includes virgin sunflower oil, almond oil, avocado oil and Vitamin E (from Soya bean)


Body wash - Free from parabens, color, lanolin, SLS, PEG's, fragrance free and ingredients include almond oil, vegetable glycerin, orange flower water, gum from maize.




Body Lotion - No frangrances, parabens, colors, lanolin or PEG's ingredients include sesame oil, almond oil, shea butter, aloe vera, olive leaf extract, Vitamin E (Soya Beans) and sunflower oil.

I also took a picture of the New H&M shopping bag with Beyonce on the cover. Love her tummy!!!!


And last but not least Miss Maya in a Blue Hello Kitty dress and look at those cheeks!!!!

Recently, Maya had to get passport photos and lets just say that waking up a 5 week old baby for pictures is not easy. I never believed the thing about the camera adding 10 kgs even though I used to work in front of the camera back in the day, until I saw Maya's passport picture, the pictures got my baby looking chubby and  much older, then the above shot in the Blue dress got my Maya looking like she 6 months old. I swear people My baby is small. She is not that big yet. The camera does lie. 

However, it also tells the truth in that My baby is CUTE!!!!!!


Note: This is not a paid advertisement for estelle & thild Stockholm. I bought these products with my own money. I am just on the quest for the best natural skin care range for Maya before I start making up batches for her with my own mixes and since these products are closest to what I use, that's why I bought them. I am not saying YOU should. I do me and I do what I feel is right for My Child.  Thank You. 

On that note, 
Happy Weekend Everyone!!!!


Love, Joy and SALES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!