Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A week ago today

'You are what happened when I wished upon a star'.- Author unknown

Hiya from Mama and Maya

Happy days from sunny Stockholm, a week today my baby girl was born. Below are pictures taken on that day. Enjoy!!!!!


Dressed and ready for the operation

Spinal block is in, so is the IV and blood pressure 

My little Taurus baby

Seeing her for the first time

cord is still attached so that all the blood can go to her

those cheeks!!!!

In living color

eyes wide shut

Hospital room

Gift bag/Goodie bag from the Hospital

Light snack

grandparents

grandmother and aunt

Uncle and Uncle


Almost everything about that day was perfection, even putting in the spinal block, as hard and painful as it was. My boo was fabulous and came through the whole process wonderfully. I don't think I would have been as calm, focused nor 'relaxed' with anyone else. It was truly an enlightening Spiritual process that I was blessed to share with him. I couldn't have asked for a better delivery than what happened on April 24 2013 at 10:20. Plus I did get my special dates, so we are a family that follows each other  - 23 (Papa), 24 (Maya) and 25 (Mama).

Peace, Love and Celebrations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!