Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!!

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.

- Epictetus


Hi all, I hope thus far 2011 has been good to you. Well it has to me, I met some new people and decided a new way of life for my self. I basically decided to Let Go and let God into my life. I decided that I want a better relationship with my Creator and thus I will have Him on my journey.

Also, I decided to begin detoxing again but this time in the end move into a vegetarian lifestyle.

Also, I decided to stay off the social networking sites and the internet except for research and blogging. So if you don't see me on Facebook, now you know why, eventually, I will delete my account, but for the next month, I will not be on Facebook (and I dont have Twitter or other sites if there is anything apart from those lol).

What else?, Ohhhh my paperwork came through, so I can finally begin my Swedish courses and also my French. I am just waiting to hear from my Uni and see what happens this year with studies.

Plus, I can work YIPPEE for SKIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So money is mos def in my immediate future.


I am very excited about whats happening with and to me, I can wait to begin learning Swedish and French, as well as finding a job and becoming Financially Independent. And of course more photography, some paintings, some writing and TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus all the other stuff on my bucket list.


So catch you soon.


Blessings and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!