Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New pictures of Stockholm part 2

You may wonder, 'How can I leave it all behind if I am just coming back to it? How can I make a new beginning if I simply return to the old?' The answer lies in the return. You will not come back to the 'same old thing.' What you return to has changed because you have changed. Your perceptions will be altered. You will not incorporate into the same body, status, or world you left behind. The river has been flowing while you were gone. Now it does not look like the same river. [The Book of the Vision Quest]

- Steven Foster


Hey all,

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas filled with Love, Family, food and Presents. Here in Stockholm, our Christmas was a bit different this year, as my mom was fasting and my sister spent hers with her boyfriend and his family, so lunch was left to me. But that is part of my round up for 2010.

Yesterday (27 December 2010) my siblings and I took a boat tour around Stockholm and this is the result and afterwards I was so inspired and really just didn't want to walk up the road to our house so I decided to remain in town and take pictures.

So here are more photos of Stockholm!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!! First, the boat tour.




It really was Slippery on deck!!!!

The Swedish flag.

.



Icy morning

Not the boat we took, but I just loved the power and size of this one.


And Now onto Stockholm!!!!! These are just a few (very few) but I really liked what I took with my camera so I added them. Hope you like them as well.


There is only one tram line in Stockholm - No 7, so I took this shot.
I call this the PEACE Gun!!!!! I actually don't know what its called.
The Nobel building.
The spot where the Prime Minister was killed.
I love these bike's!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!