Monday, December 20, 2010

My Bucket list for 2011!!!!!

When people keep telling you that you can't do a thing, you kind of like to try it.

- Margaret Chase Smith


Oh my, well the year is almost over, 11 days to go actually. I cant believe this year has gone so fast!!!!!!!! So will post about all I have done this year before the end of this year, but for now, its on to my Bucket list. I decided I don't want to to have resolutions, just things I want to accomplish by the end of 2011!!!!! 29 things that I will cross out!!!!!!!


1 Travel - in no particular order, these are the places I want to go to: Goa, Mumbai, New Delhi, Paris, London, Cairo, Athens, Marrakesh, Oslo, Copenhagen, Dublin, New York, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Madrid, Seoul, Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Antigua, Bahamas, Cuba, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Seychelles and Brussels.

2 Get my drivers Licence.

3 Learn Swedish, French & Spanish.

4 Learn to play the piano.

5 Learn to play the guitar.

6 Get 3 tattoos (wrist, back and ankle)

7 Get 2 piercings (nose and Belly)

8 Visit a meditation retreat.

9 Get a pet - name her Lola ( a dog would be fab)

10 Go to concerts have a few people I would like to see.....

11 Visit Italy for a whole month - May (my birthday month)

12 Fly first class

13 Go on a cruise - hopefully a Caribbean cruise.

14 Learn wine appreciation.

15 Go skiing.

16 Participate in an impromptu snowball fight.

17 Take a proper cooking class. I want to be a domestic/kitchen Goddess!!!!!!

18 Go bowling.

19 Become a Cheese connoisseur. I love LOVE cheese!!!!!!

20 Finish and Publish my first novel.

21 Be in a commercial and get paid.

22 Spend a week at a 5 star spa. Luxury!!!!!!!

23 Create a You Tube video.

24 Swim with dolfins.

25 Ride a camel.

26 Ride an elephant.

27 Get my astrological chart made.

28 Food to try - Truffles

- Cheese fondue

- Oysters

- Escargot

29 Get my portrait painted!!!!!!!!!


Yep just a few things I want to accomplish in the next 12 months. There is another special one but that one remains close to my heart............

I cant wait to start crossing things off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!