Saturday, January 15, 2011

What I miss most....... part 1.

For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson


Hi all, so its a Saturday and it got me thinking of what I would have been doing had I been in Windhoek, Namibia. Well, after cleaning our house and making breakfast, I would have headed off to Maerua Mall and hung out with my girls or watching a movie or maybe I would have gone over to my grandma's and hung out with my family. Either way, the products below, would have been in the picture!!!!!!!!!!!! I really Really REALLY miss these yummy goodnesses!!!!!!!!!




































































































I have added everything I love from Gem Sqaush, which is my all time Fav vegetable, to Hunter's dry and gold and Savannah (which I love to drink - I was lucky enough to find some Savannah in Vienna when I lived there) to my favourite sweets - Sour power Jelly tots (I live for the blue ones in my mouth). This winter I could use some Ouma rusks and nice Rooiboos Tea (which we do get here in Stockholm) as well as other lovely stuff that I will no doubt dream about tonight. Hopefully, I will make it to Windhoek this year and stock up!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!