Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I have been Featured!!!!!!

'It is a mistake to suppose that men succeed through success; they much oftener succeed through failures. Precept, study, advice, and example could never have taught them so well as failure has done'.

- Samuel Smiles


Hello and Welcome

Ohhhh, I been featured on Naturally Obsessed - Hair diary. I am crazy about her twists as well as all the wonderful information that this young lady has on her blog!!!!!!!! I am just 'talking' about the joys, highs and lows of my hair journey as well as my new changes......you know my wavy not curly hair goings on. Check it out.

To my new followers, HiYa, and welcome. Make yourself comfortable. Pretty soon you will read about Bruno, Nico ( he may make an appearance) some travels, tons of shoes, natural products, hair style fails......Aloe Vera (well actually Felicia and Georgina) and other things I find interesting ;-).

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!