Sunday, June 5, 2011

Birthday Post!!!!!!

'Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learnt from them and less to do with how many birthdays you have celebrated'.
-Author Unknown

Hi all, so here is my Birthday post.


So as I have already stated, I turned 29 years young this year. And I celebrated it in Finland. I have a thing about celebrating my birthdays in different countries - for example, I have had birthdays in Vienna (Austria), Bratislava (Slovakia), Abuja (Nigeria), Hyvinkää (Finland), Namibia and Zambia. Its my new tradition, to celebrate each coming birthday someplace new. Anyways, this year, it was in Hyvinkää Finland. And it was super. Great food, amazing company, wonderful weather and happiness all around. I got tons of messages from friends and family (thanks to Facebook) and I had already gotten gifts from my family, so I was pretty happy leading up to my Big Day. Here are pictures of the day.

My birthday cake!!!!!!!!! Yummy, fresh strawberry, raspberries and cherry's on whipped cream with a vanilla sponge cake underneath.

This was dinner - Polenta, corn, spinach , chicken with mushroom in red wine sauce.
Some bubbly

Some German Henkell!!!!!!
I rocked my hair with a two strand twist updo.

All in all it was great. I look forward to many many many many more Birthdays. If y'all dont know, I plan on living till I am 120 years old. I will be rocking my natural hair, some seriously nice shoes, cute old lady handbag, amazing jewelry and still have my camera by my side still traveling!!!!!!!! Trust me.

Blessings, Love and Cake


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!