Monday, August 12, 2013

New Lip color

' I'm a big lipstick girl - I'm old school that way.'- Zoe Lister Jones

Happy Monday

Recently during the summer sales, I picked up this cute Max Factor Lipfinity Lip color for a steal. Seriously cheap.  I am gonna add this to my ever growing lipstick collection. 

What drew me to this was the name: Spiritual. Now any product with that name will mos def get my attention.



My new shade: Max Factor 180 Spiritual 

This is a two step process: First the color then the moisturizing topcoat

180: Spiritual

What it says on the back of the packaging:  Max Factor Lipfinity. Lasting impact. Gorgeous long lasting lip color that lasts up to 12 hours.. Vibrant and moisturized lips thanks to the conditioning top coat.  What more  could a girl want?  Kiss proof. Food proof.  Party proof. Life proof. 

For best results:  Step 1:  Apply color to clean lips. keep lips apart for 60 seconds or until dry. 
                          Step 2:  Apply clear moisturizing topcoat for moisture and shine.  Keep your look  fresh by re-applying throughout the day as if it were a lip balm.  


 This is for me a good shade for Autumn. Cant wait to rock it then. 


Note:  This is not a paid promotion. This lipstick was bought and paid for with my own cash. 

                                     

  Peace, Joy and Spiritual lip colors


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful color! You have to do a final review to let us know what you think. I need to upgrade my lip color asap!

    Smooches!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!