Monday, June 24, 2013

2 Months today

'You are a marvel.  You are unique.  In all the years that have passed there has never been another child like you.  Your legs, your arms, your clever fingers, the way you move.  You may become a Shakespeare, a Michelangelo, a Beethoven.  You have the capacity for anything.  Yes, you are a marvel.'- Pau (Pablo) Casals 

Good morning everyone

I think from now till forever the 24 of every month will always be special to me, and today is no exception. My favorite girl is 2 months today and wow, I cant hardly remember what my life was like before her. Yes, I slept longer and was a little thinner, but definitely I am more happier now. More content now, more at peace now, more mature and more alert now. Love has taken on a completely different meaning now. Smiles are more true, hugs are the best and kisses are so much more special. A laugh has never sounded more beautiful and midnight moments are so special even if I can hardly keep my eyes open. I know I go to bed so happy that I look forward to the next day.  Onto pictures taken over the last few days pictures. I love how Maya always looks so different as she grows everyday. What a marvel!!!!


Getting ready for her bath

My mini me

chats with my girl

getting ready for bed

T-shirt is the new dress.

Trend setter, lets call Paris.

our new ride

so cute


Likes
- Smiles
- Talks
- Weighs 5,7 kilos
- Bath-time
- Massages
- Car Rides
- Mealtimes
- Listening to music
- She is much more alert now, follows people around, hears our sounds. Listens when people speak, she actually stops eating to listen.
- Knows her name somewhat and can turn her head when ouma calls her pumpkin.

Dislikes
- Being woken up
- Dirty diapers
- Constipation
- Water
- Tight socks


I am off to give my favorite girl more kisses.

Peace, Love and Motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!