Tuesday, February 14, 2012

This Love thing.....

'Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, it will elude you but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulders'.
- Henry David Thoreau

Hi All and
Ohhhhh my gosh.

I met someone.

I wanna scream it from the highest mountain tops, but I also want to keep him Private. My own hidden secret. My sweet secret.

I have always been scared of love, really scared. Its something so beyond me. I can rationalize everything. I am a thinker. I am an over thinker. I love my Freedom..... for a while I even let myself get comfortable with being alone. Then I met him.

No, actually. We met years ago. But we really finally connected now. That's it. We connect. He gets me. I get him.

This Love thing? It doesn't scare me anymore.

Blessings, Love and Connecting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!