Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Update - Aloe Vera Plants and randomness

'A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone extended effort on them'.
- Liberty Hyde Bailey

Hiya Everyone

So just to re-cap, during last summer, I bought two Aloe Vera plants - remember I named them Georgina and Felicia? Well I have been steadily (or not so steadily according to my mom) nurturing them and watering them. And man have my girls GROWN!!!!!! They are juicy and plump. Beautiful. They are given water once a week. And during summer time they were outside but in winter they are kept indoors. And near to light. Also where they can get some fresh air. Nothing more and nothing less.

They are seriously looking Fabulous. I am gonna use a leaf soon and mix a batch of my SheAloe butter.


Ohhhhhhh, almost at the moment, very soon....... I am taking a trip again.

A long one.

Out of Europe.

Which is why, I am trying to sort Blogger out before I leave.

Anyways...... all those products I bought last year? Well, I really really REALLY need to use them up before I leave. So, tomorrow I am gonna take these braids out and use up all my conditioner and my coconut cream and oils. Then I want to deep condition and try the two strand twist again. Also I really want to do a length check just to know where I am in the beginning of 2012. Last year December, before I braided my hair, I did a length check and I was between Arm pit length and Bra strap length. So am hoping these past 7 weeks of protective styling have made a difference.

That's all for now.

Blessings, Joy and Growth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!