Monday, March 9, 2015

Drummer girl

'We are all gifted. That is our inheritance'.- Ethel Waters

Hi All

So over the weekend, Maya and I went to our neighbors son's 5 birthday party at a local restaurant. It was a good party, good food and lots of screaming and crying kids. The restaurant hosted over 5 different children s parties. Below are a few shots I took. 


The cake my friend baked for her son. She did this!!!!! Talent!!!!!


The set up


Maya playing in the kiddie area


Ready to go


Another angle of the cake


Yummy and so tasty


Fun fact: This restaurant, at a certain time the wait staff comes over to the birthday person and starts to play the drums, chant and sing. So they had left their drum in the middle of our table and My girl went over and staying drumming away!!!!! Just like that. On her own. In a crowded restaurant!!!!!

My little drummer girl


My musician


Now its time for ice cream


Have some


I love that Maya is so independent and willing to explore and not shy. She totally surprises me everyday. Never a dull moment with her. I am truthfully very Blessed.

Love, Ice cream and Drums

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!