Monday, May 4, 2015

Big hair and kissy pose.

'Not everyone will understand your journey. That's fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.'- anon

Happy Monday everyone

So I had my hair in cornrows with extensions and I removed them earlier this morning. I had them in for 3 weeks. I took them out and I fluffed my hair we we managed this pic with my mini me. Enjoy. 


My mini me with her shoe strap loose. She don't care!!!! Kisses


I will do a hot oil treatment, deep condition and twist and curl the ends. Might do a updo with the twists. I am thinking of doing medium to large twists instead of mini twists. I am still on protective and growth mode. So no real hair out and daring styles. Just keeping it plain and simple. Towards the end of May or early June I will braid my hair again in box braids or twists with extensions for about 6 to 8 weeks. 

Peace, Love and Big hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!