Monday, August 1, 2011

I am off again!!!!

'There are no Foreign lands, it is the traveler only who is Foreign'.
- Robert Louis Stevenson

Hi everyone,

I haven't deserted Blogger (more like Blogger and I are taking a break). Anyways, I am off again, taking a short trip, will try and blog from this new European City. Maybe a new location is what I need to fix my blogging situation. Anyways,..... in case you are wondering, I never actually tell people were I am heading off to until I get to my destination. I don't really know why this is, but I just always either let folks know I am here, there or where ever once I have landed and I know which is my bed or couch. So Tomorrow you will know where I am. Till then,

Stay Blessed .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!