Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I am in Berlin!!!!!

'All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of Berlin. And therefore as a free man, I take pride in the words ' Ich bin ein Berliner!!!!!!'. - John F Kennedy

Hi all,

London, Helsinki, Zurich, Vienna and now Berlin!!!!!!!! Afropean Queen is on the move again. So will be here in Berlin til the 4th and then its back to Stockholm and another trip early next year. So will be spending New Years eve here. One of my best girl friends lives here so I decided to come over and pay her a visit.

Now a back story, Berlin has seen me once before about 3 years ago and I loved it. I mean, I was ready to pack up and move here. This is MY city. I feel so at home here. Its just one of those places that I love every single part of it. So its a real treat to usher in the new Year in my favorite city in the world.

So hello from Berlin.

Blessings and Love and beautiful weather


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!