Monday, December 12, 2011

Hair Crazy!!!!!

'Whatever we learn to do, we learn by actually doing it; men come to be builders, for instance, by building, and harp players by playing the harp. In the same way, by doing just acts we come to be just; by doing self-controlled acts, we come to be self-controlled; and by doing brave acts, we become brave'.

- Aristotle

Hi all,

So November 29ish, I made it to two years natural!!!!! Yay, Team Natural. Nice. ......

Not really, so it seems apart from my hair and I not working well together, I also have split ends, knots and very course ends. So what I did, was a roller set, followed by flat ironing my hair and then cutting the damaged ends. That was 4 weeks ago.

Its gotten worse, so last night, I was THIS close, to shaving my head and starting again. This Close. But I decided, to wash my hair, deep condition it, roller set again and cut the ends again But this time, braid my hair with extensions for a few weeks. Out of sight out of mind, type thing. Seriously, right now my hair is doing its own thing. Let me not even talk about how its breaking off at the front and thinning AGAIN at the edges. I. Just. Cant. So maybe I will take some pictures of my process. Right now, I am not loving the hair. Anyways, it could just be due to the weather changing and my hair doesn't work well with changing weathers. But for now, am just gonna have my hair braided. I must say, my scalp is wonderful. Its just my ends. Keep me in your thoughts people, my hair as well, Lol.

Blessings, Joy and Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!