Friday, October 15, 2010

Vision Boards, Prayer, Faith and Belief All Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you focus on expands, and when you focus on the goodness in your life, you create more of it. Opportunities, relationships, even money flowed my way when I learned to be grateful no matter what happened in my life.
- Oprah Winfrey


Ok, so this morning after saying my prayers I decided to log onto facebook just for a quick check and I received a notification that I was a Carol's Daughter winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had tears in my eyes, I was over the moon, I still even hours later cant believe I won. I am totally beyond happy.

So what does this great news have to do with Vision boards, Prayer, Faith and Belief, well.......I follow The Secret. I bought the book last year in November and have been using its teachings to turn my life into something magnificent and so far its worked.
- I have received money
- books
- travel
- moved locations
- love (myself and others)
- hair growth
- shoes
- weight loss
- boho black bag
and lots of stuff.

Basically, I am all about being positive and just focusing on myself and what makes me happy. Also Spiritually as a person I have grown as well.

It feels wonderful to know everything I want and need is on its way to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!